Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Motivation, My Life, My World


There are four things in my life that makes life worth living.

The first, is the boy who made me a Daddy - - - Matthew. He is a perfect blend of me and Kim ... and at the same time a perfect blend of Kyle and Mallory. He is loving and sweet, crazy and unpredictable, and curious and independent. He gives me a run for my money, but he brings me unmatched joy.


The second is Mallory. She is the perfect little girl. She is sweet and loving. She makes my heart flutter with every "Dada" and every tear. There is no woman in my life more perfect than my precious buttercup.

Third, Kyle is the bear - in every sense of the word. He is cuddly and gentle, but also burly and rough. He gives great bear hugs, and has quickly become the family joke-ster. He is the
"little-Matthew" of the house and does everything his big brother does.

Finally, but not the least, my wife Kimberly is a key ingredient in my motivation for life. She keeps the family together and united. She keeps me focused on my family and my goals. She is a friend when I am frustrated, depressed, angry, or sad. She knows when to give me space and when to embrace me. Kimberly is a great mother, and a great wife.

My family is my focus, my passion and my life. I appreciate them everyday, and think about them every minute. There is no luckier man.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow-very, very well written! :) I have goosebumps!!!! You definitely earned some brownie points!!!!

PS-Can you talk Tom into writing something like that????!!!!! lol

Mallory

Mallory

Kyle

Kyle

Matthew

Matthew

Chris, Matthew, Kyle, Mallory and Niece Britanie

Chris, Matthew, Kyle, Mallory and Niece Britanie
Daddy having fun with the family

March of Dimes Walk 2007

March of Dimes Walk 2007
Spiderman, Matthew and Chris

About Me

We are Christopher, Kimberly, Matthew, Mallory, Kyle and our dog Chandler Bing.